CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Engrish... Chinglish... Whatever you want to call it.... (part 1)


Engrish, where do I begin. Well first off, I assume everyone knows what Engrish is. Oh, you don't, well let me explain. Engrish is the strange and often humorous misuse of the english language. It often ends in things being explained, or described in a manner that is very inappropriate for the object, or just down right STRANGE.
If you like these, check out Engrish.com for some others!


Beat the child? Beat the basin? Beat the meat? Hmmm... what are we not to beat?

I know a good feeling of place that most men's hearts are feeling for, *wink wink* and it cures a certain thirst of theirs too!



Ok, so what are the chances I will be the one to find this hand and LEG that are pinched in the elevator. If less than 50%, I am gonna rush, because I gotta be the one to find it. Do I get a prize by the way?


This one just makes me brain itch! Wanna scratch it!





I'll smork if I want to! Or was that smurf if I want to.....



Just goes to show, all men believe their penis to be a thing of beauty!


Wow, they make elevators that fit in your hand now? Those crafty Asians!

I think I might just take offense to that one. Or, I want to spend all of my money there, not sure!
Up Next, CHUCK NORRIS JOKES, WOO-HOO!!!

0 comments: