CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Til Death Do Us Part


So, have I mentioned recently, how utterly terrified I am about getting married. Yes, me, I am a nervous wreck. Wow... It is less than 2 months before I tie the knot and I still have so many things to do. So many things I haven't even touched, I just don't know where to begin. Plus, Jamie is leaving in 2 weeks. I'm gonna miss my best friend.

So I haven't really posted in a while because life has been moving at super sonic speed lately (plus my laptop took a shit on me at home). David and I went back home to visit family. That went well, then we came home and Ramal is moving out. We're both flat broke right now, and struggling to make it through the next week.

I found some food in the freezer last night that I know I didn't buy, but I think I am going to cook it to prove a point (since Ramal has cleaned our freezer out!!!).

Anyway, this post is here just to make a statement that I am still alive, struggling through my wedding plans, and just trying to make ends meet. I will be back soon with more useless crap. I promise.

0 comments: