CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome! Tickets Please.....




You must be at least 5'8" and over the age of 18 to ride this ride. Do you qualify? No.. oh well...

So I created this blog spot for a number of reason. And here they are... in no particular order...

Q. I hate blogging on myspace lately
15. MyJuggaloSpace is pissing me off
Square. I wanted to blog someplace where no one really knew me
Green. I wanted to be able to blog at work
Jr. I was bored (perhaps that was the only true reason)

So, a little about me (although I sincerely doubt much of anyone is actually reading this crap)....
I am 23 years old, from San Jose CA. I was born and bred in Louisville, KY. I am doomed to get married in a few short months to the love of my life, my bitter half. Not quite entirely sure how I feel about it, but we'll breach that subject later!

I am an animal lover, I have a small zoo to say the least. I am always getting in trouble for bringing home a new animal, or lately a new orchid. But, orchids aren't animals... oh well.... I like them! They're pretty, and they don't talk back.

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, my mind tends to wonder off a lot and jump about. Very rarely do my thoughts actually complete one another. Typically they move from moot point to moot point. Oh well, I enjoy my brain like that. Always something new right around the corner.

Anyway, work is almost over, and someone just sent me up shit creek. Toodles!

0 comments: